Disposable Medical Continuous Infusion Pump with Low Price
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Pouch Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CBI-M100
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Nominal Volume(Ml): 100
- Trademark: Changsheng
- Origin: China
- Type: Infusion Set
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gyzz2014 3540733
- Mean Flow Rate(Ml/Hr): 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0
- Specification: ISO/CE
- HS Code: 9018907000
1) Feature and application
The product works as the persistent and default speed of charge. It's driven by silicone reservoir, it realizes Minim and persistent charge by controlling the flow rate using current limiting tube. Patient can append dose by medical order with the help of PCA, which realize the goal of clinical minim charge.
2) Range of application
Our product is used clinically of persistent liquid medicine charge in minim fluid infusion.
3) Type and specification
CBI-M100 1.0ml/hr, 2.0ml/hr, 3.0ml/hr, 4.0ml/h
4. Operation guide
1. Open the package after confirming that the package is in good condition and the type as well as specification is correct.
2. Close the clip and then open the shell of the charge orifice, absorb the deployed liquid medicine into the asepsis injector.
3. Move the card in the automatic controller when you use PCA pump.
4. Open the clip to drain the air away, connect the pipe joint after confirming that some liquid outflows.
|Without bolus||CBI-M100||100||2.0\3.0\4.0|| || |
|CBI-M200||200||2.0\3.0\4.0|| || |
|CBI-M275||275||2.0\3.0\4.0\5.0|| || |