Disposable Linear Cutter Stapler Model B
|FOB Price:||US $80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $80/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Single Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Model B
- Feature: Disposable
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Syzz2012 2080462
- Trademark: changsheng
- Origin: Changzhou
- Material: ABS Engineering Plastics;12cr18ni9 Stainless Steel
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Color: H Blue; H Green
- Specification: ISO/CE
- HS Code: 90189090
I. Product Performance
The disposable linear cutter stapler and its assembly put four rows of suturing staples staggered in a line into the tissue to replace manual suture. This instrument can save operation time and reduce bleeding. Besides, it is convenient for suturing and incision.
II. Scope of Application
It is applicable to mutilation, excision and suture in the operation of alimentary canal such as stomach and intestines.
III. Name of Parts
IV. Graphic Symbols and Definition
V. Instructions for Operation
1. Press the release button (at the tail end) to open the instrument.
2. Remove the cartridge cover (the cartridge seems to float up and down when the installed cover is removed).
3. Place the tissue to be cut between the cartridge support and the anvil support; if used for anastomosis, put the cartridge support and anvil support into two hollow organs (for example intestinal canal) to be stapled respectively, and align two ports to each other; then divide the instrument to left and right supports for operation, or make use of the hinge means at the rear of the instrument to connect the instrument at the rear and open the instrument at the front; press the closing pressure lever till a "click" sounds, and then the instrument is totally closed.
4. When the instrument is closed, the firing button can be flipped to either side to get ready to fire.
5. Put the thumb behind the firing button, with the other two fingers catching on the front bulge of the instrument, and push the firing button hard forward to the end to complete firing.
Note: Be sure not to flip the firing button in the firing process; otherwise, it may cause anastomosis failure due to instrument malfunction.
Note: Firing when the instrument is not fully closed may cause risks such as bleeding due to bad staple forming.
6. When firing is completed, pull back the firing button to its original position.
7. Press the release button at the rear of the instrument lightly to open the instrument and remove it from the operation site.
Note: Please check carefully the hemostasis at the suture when the instrument is fired and removed; if there is bleeding, local fulguration or suturing may be adopted to stop bleeding.
Note: When the fired instrument is opened, the built-in safety lock will lock up automatically to avoid the instrument being closed again till the cartridge is replaced with a new one.
1. When the assembly needs to be replaced, open the instrument and unfold the left and right supports first; then hold the assembly support and grasp the assembly at the proximal end to pull it out.
2. Insert the new assembly to the instrument at the angle of 30°-45° from the distal end, and then press down it into the instrument; remove the cover, and the assembly can float up and down in the instrument.
The product shall be stored in a well-ventilated room where no corrosive gases exist and relative humidity is not more than 80%.
VII. Manufacturer and Its Address and Contact Number
Manufacturer: Changzhou Medical Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
Registered (Manufacturing) Address: Tianzhutang, Dongqing, Zhenglu Town, Wujin District 213114 Changzhou City China
Fax: 0519-88964890 Zip Code: 213114
Model & Specification
Number of Staples