Convenient Disposable Linear Stapler
|FOB Price:||US $70 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $70/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Single Pack|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Model C
- Feature: Disposable
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Syzz2012 2080463
- Cartridge: ABS
- Trademark: changsheng
- Origin: Changzhou
- Material: Ta1/Ta2 (Titanium Wire);ABS;12cr18ni9
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Staple: Ta1/Ta2 (Titanium Wire)
- Anvil: 12cr18ni9
- Specification: ISO/CE
- HS Code: 90189090
I. Product Performance
The disposable linear stapler puts staples staggered in a line into the tissue to replace manual suture. This instrument can save operation time and reduce bleeding. Besides, it is convenient for surgical suture.
II. Scope of Application
It is applicable to suture in the operation of alimentary canal such as esophagus, stomach and intestines.
III.Name of Parts
IV.Graphic Symbols and Definition
V. Instructions for Use(Model C)
Open the aseptic package of the stapler, turn the adjusting nut counterclockwise to remove the protective cover of suturing assembly, and pull open the locating pin; then place the tissue to be sutured between the anvil and the suturing assembly; next, push down the locating pin and turn the adjusting nut clockwise to clamp the tissue to be sutured by the suturing assembly and the anvil; when the indicator in the window aligns with the desired scale, open the security device and hold the handle to suture the tissue; finally turn the adjusting nut counterclockwise to pull open the locating pin, and then the sutured tissue can be taken out.
1. The tissue has inflammation, edema or tumor.
2. The tissue is so thick (two layers of gastrointestinal wall, when compressed, is estimated to be more than 2.5~3mm) that the stapler cannot penetrate it.
3. The tissue is so thin that putting in the stapler may tear it.
4. In principle, it is inappropriate for mechanical suturing again if the first one fails.
5. The instrument is forbidden to be used for such tissue as liver and spleen, because the compression of the tissue due to the instrument closing is destructive to the tissue.
1. The instrument can only be operated by doctors who have received adequate training and get familiar with operation skills.
2. Be sure to check the sutured tissue for bleeding when the instrument is removed; if there is blood oozing, proper methods shall be adopted to stanch bleeding.
3. Please check the package carefully before use; it is prohibited to use if the package is damaged.
4. The product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide, and its validity period of sterilization is three years, so that please check whether the product is within the validity period. If the validity period expires, the product shall not be used.
5. The product is for single use only, so that it cannot be reused even with sterilization again.
6. Be sure to choose suitable specification of assembly according to the tissue thickness; too thick or too thin tissues many cause bad nail forming.
The product shall be stored in a well-ventilated room where no corrosive gases exist and relative humidity is not more than 80%.
IX. Manufacturer and Its Address and Contact Number
Manufacturer: Changzhou Medical Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
Registered (Manufacturing) Address: Tianzhutang, Dongqing, Zhenglu Town, Wujin District 213114 Changzhou City China
Fax: 0519-88964890 Zip Code: 213114
|Model||Suture Length||Staple Height||Number of Staples|